1) You must be 21 years old and either be a skier or have a sincere desire to learn to have FUN.
Three steps to becoming a Regular Member:
Step 1: Become a “Provisional” Member
- Pay a $15 Application Fee and $45 Annual Dues.
- Sign the Club’s Liability Waiver Form.
- Agree to abide by the Club’s Constitution, By-Laws and Committee Rules & Regulations.
- Enjoy the club’s activity & social and activities for one year.
- Join a Committee. (Not required but great for getting to know other members)
- Make friends.
Download New Member Application
Step 2: Become a “Regular” Member
After one year, (the Provisional year), you become a regular member.
And yes, certainly enjoy our ski, snowboarding, other winter sports, Vermont lodge, biking, tennis, golf, roller blading, hiking and our numerous other year-round sports and social activities.
Step 3: Have Fun, Make Friends!!!
Note: All benefits of regular membership are available to provisional members except for voting on club matters
To learn more about the club, please attend one of our meetings, or e-mail our Membership Director Mike Rinaldi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings & Directions
We meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 8:00 PM, September – May, monthly June – August. See the calendar for specific dates.
We meet at Maywood Inn’s Twin Door Tavern
127 West Pleasant Avenue, Maywood, NJ 07607